Thursday 14 April 2011

Introduction

Hello,

My name is Rosa, I offer cheap accommodation for international students in London.

My house is in a quiet residential street within safe neighbourhood.

 It has 5 full furnished bright bedrooms. I provide linen for beds, pillows and duvets. We have a large sitting room with 2 comfortable sofas plus 2 armchairs, LCD TV with SKY satellite channels and a DVD player with plenty of DVDs.

Kitchen has a large table for 8 people and all utensils. There is a bathroom, shower room and a big garden .

There is a shopping centre within 5 min walking distance, with a supermarket ASDA which is open 24 hours, Next, Currys, Sport DIRECT, Burger King, KFC, Pizza Hut, T K Maxx

My house is located near Leyton Tube station (central line), meaning it's just 15 min from the centre of London by tube. Also, there are night buses N8 or N55 from Oxford Street  and N26 from Trafalgar Square  towards Leyton, it takes less than 35 mins by bus.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Rosa,

    My name is Thais, and I'm trying to help a friend that is coming to London for 10 days... I'd like to know more about the prices for the accommodation you provide.

    Could you please contact me?!

    Regards,

    Thais
    thaisinha_f@hotmail.com
    07561346752

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rosa,

    I am interested in renting a room during 1 or 2 months. Have you got any room available?

    Thank you in advance,
    Regina.

    Please contact me on ggalian@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rosa,

    I need a room for the first two weeks of September, maybe even longer (I will stay one year). It would be great if you contact me: konstantin.haefner@googlemail.com

    Kind regards

    Konstantin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Rosa - I need to book most of your rooms for 2 weeks for a group of staff of mine. Can you get in touch with me please? Richard Adams - 01789 204505 - thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing Thanks to a brilliant effort in publishing your article. One can be more informative as this. There are many things I can know only after reading your wonderful article

    Student accommodation guide

    ReplyDelete